วันศุกร์ที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Easy Past

      I'am the one that always use Easy past because I have to go to Abac by that way. Easy past have many advantages. First of all, Easy past very save my time. During the rush hour, there are so many car waitting in queue to get a ticker but if some one has Easy pass, you get go in the special lane. Moreover, if you prepaid money now, you can get 5% discount. I ask mom for prepaid the Easy pass for me 10,000 so I can get 500 cash back. However, someday if the device has a problem, I might wait in the long queue. Maybe the time that I wait is longer than use a traditional one. Furthermore, it happen very often. some car that they don't have Easy pass but they go to a special lane. So I have to go backwards. Finally, think Easy pass is very useful, I can go to school earlier and save my time about 10 to 15 mintues.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น